Isikuti is a traditional celebratory performance that is popular among the people from the westen part of Kenya. On this cultural tour we enjoy a cultural journey including Cultural dancing, Walking and Hikes in Kakamega forest, Visits to the Maasai Mara and lake Victoria
CONDITIONS FOR SALE
Price for the package (per person Based on 4 participants) :
SAFARI (in Land cruiser) :
L : Lunch
D : Dinner
BB : Bed and Breakfast
GAME DRIVE : Safari en véhicule
- Transport in a safari Safari landcruiser with services of a professional English Speaking driver guide
- Meals as described in circuit
- Game drives
- Transfers to and from airport
- 1 litre of water provided per day during game drives
- Park fees
- S&S Cook and cooking equipment
- International flights
- Visa for Kenya
- Meals (except breakfast)
- Extra activities
Summary – Safari Isukuti
|1||Nairobi||Wildbeest camp||Bed and Breakfast|
|2||Masai Mara||Ol Moran||Fullboard|
|3||Masai Mara||Ol Moran||Fullboard|
|4||Masai Mara||Ol Moran||Fullboard|
|5||Homa Bay||Oribi House||Fullboard|
|6||Homa Bay||Oribi House||Fullboard|
|7||Kakamega forest||Hosted family||Fullboard|
|8||Kakamega forest||Hosted family||Fullboard|
|9||Kitale||Tree Top House||Fullboard|
|10||Kitale||Tree Top House||Fullboard|
|11||Naivasha||Giraffe Heights camp||Fullboard|
Complimentary mineral water while on road safari in Leboo Safaris vehicle
Complimentary Map of Kenya indicating all the regions and parks
Complimentary leboo Safaris T – Shirt
Optional Extras – Rates available
Optional Hot Air Balloon safari and available at Masai mara only.
Visit of Masai Village
Guides walks with rangers
1 extra bed in a room and can accommodate a maximum of 2 children (7-12yrs) in a room with 2 adults. The rooms CANNOT accommodate a fourth bed therefore 2 children would have to sharing a single bed.
Children under 7years are not allowed at any Tree Hotel
Wild Beest eco camp
The Wildbeest eco camp is Situated on 22 acres in Karen, about 30 km from the airport the main building overlooks lush gardens full of indigenous trees and resident wildlife; including vervet monkeys, duikers, a pair of owls and a couple of our regulars
Mara Eden Camp:
Each of our 10 tents is raised on a wooden deck, with a seating area at the front for relaxed game and bird viewing. All the tents have hot and cold running water, a flush toilet, 24 hour solar lighting and tasteful décor
Oribi Guest House:
Location: Homa Bay District, Nyanza province. Approximately 480 km west of Nairobi, 23 km south-west of Homa Bay and 15 km
east of Lake Victoria.
Accommodation: The guesthouse has three bedrooms, two doubles and one triple. There is also an annex for accommodating accompanying domestic staff or drivers.
- Bathroom: There is one bathroom with shower and WC
- Sitting room: There is a sitting room with a log fire and doors leading to a veranda.
- Dining area: There is an open- plan dining area leading off the sitting room.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is equipped with stove, kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery, and glasses.
- Provided: Caretaker, electricity, kerosene lamps, blankets, pillows, bed linen, mosquito nets, towels, soap and toilet tissue.
- It has solar power
Facilities : Green Energy: lights , fridge and hot water system getting power from solar energy.
Park highlights: Last sanctuary of the endangered roan antelope
Activities: Wildlife watching, bird watching and driving circuits.
Wildlife: Includes; roan antelope, Oribi, bohor reedbuck, leopard, buffalo, Jackson’s hartebeest, Rothschild’s giraffe, serval cat and hyena.
Birds: The Park is renowned amongst ornithologists for its rare intra-African migrant, the blue swallow.
Isukuti Guest House
Esicheno bandas Guest house is located in Kakamega forest national reserve in the northern part of Kakamega rain forest.
- 2 cottages, each cottage divided into two self contained bandas. Each banda has one bedroom with two single beds.
- Bathroom: Each banda has an ensuite bathroom and WC. Hot water is provided by the wood burning stove
- Sitting room: Each banda has a small seating area (no log fire)
- Kitchen: Each banda has a small kitchen with gas stove, kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery and glasses
- Provided: Caretaker, kerosene lamps, blankets and pillows
Tree Top guest House
Location: The house is in Saiwa Swamp National Park, Kenya’s smallest National Park.
By road: Saiwa Swamp National Park is 22km from Kitale on the Kitale-Kapenguria tarmac road. At Kipsaina junction, a 5km “murrum” road leads to the only park entrance, Sinyerere gate
By air: Served by Kitale airstrip, 22km away from the park. Attractions: Sitatunga antelope, De Brazza’s monkey. The park also abounds with birds and wildlife plus diverse and plentiful flowers and trees.
Birdlife is abundant. Water birds include the lesser jacana, grey heron and African black duck among others.
Accommodation: unique house, on a tree, Saiwa Swamp tree top house is a single unit, with two single beds, self-contained. Kitchen: Cooking done at the Park’No cooking utensils provided. Guests are requested to carry cooking utensils.
Provided: Caretaker, kerosene lamps, blankets, pillows, bed linen, towels, soap and toilet tissue.